Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two Weeks And Finally A Call Back

I am a day behind on blogging, I was so tired and in some pain. But yesterday I finally got a call back about chase's shacking he does with his legs. It only took the 2 weeks 1 call and talking to the nurse at his last weigh in. I really like his doctor and he is the one who delivered him in the emergency c-section. But the staff isn't good about call backs at all. But anyways,Doctor says knowing his history{guessing he means birth because i dont think reflex has anything to do with this}he wants a EEG done. Hearing that makes me so nervous thinking their could be something neurologically wrong with him. But with how the doctor brought up "knowing his history" makes me think they think it has something with the cord prolapse. Chase was coming out with his cord on his head so the cord was trying to come out first. I had a nurse holding his head off the cord the whole time from when they discovered this till the c-section.

His EEG his Wednesday, I pray they come back normal. I would rather find out something wrong is myself then my son...

This blog is cut short.Kids a getting home from school.

1 comment:

  1. My motto is ...Don't worry til you have something to worry about...Chase has a good mommy and doctors looking out for him...Love you punky!

    ReplyDelete