Sunday, November 13, 2011

What Am I Looking For Again.Oh Yeah Keys. DUH

Mike woke me up this morning at 7:30am and to my surprise Chase was still sleeping. For once I got ready with time to spare before me and the kids went to church.Chase was just a talking away while at church. He was trying to get anyone to talk to him.He kept looking at the pastor and making his high pitch noise. He was getting mad that he was talking and it wasn't directly to him.It was a good service once again.  When we got home,the kids were singing the songs from service.

We got home and lunch was ready for us.I had so much to do today. Never ending laundry and dishes. Mike still isn't feeling good and actually sounds worse today. So Daddy and Chase watched football.

Mike didn't even realize they was sitting alike. 




Decide to get some shopping done that was needed for the week. Got to the door and figured out I didn't have my keys in hand.I looked everywhere, Kitchen, Livingroom, Bathroom, In recliner, under the kitchen table. Mike even looked in the as he calls it the "icebox". We spent oh a good half a hour with me getting so mad because this isn't the first time I missed placed them. I went in to the room to get soaks and put them in my dresser. I felt so stupid. Mike came out with them with a big smile on his face. He kinda found it funny to find them there. My memory is bad,I'm always thinking of what I am doing next, what I need to do,what my planners are, the kids,baby,myself, mike.

I will have to admit. I think I am doing better then what a average 23 year old(soon to be 24 ehhh) with 3 kids and a baby + one teenager on the weekends.I know Mike is appreciated of me, I knew what I was getting in to( well not with chase,that was a big surprise!)when I fell in love with mike. and chase was the best surprise out of it(and will be the only surprise). God won't give me more then what I can handle. How I see it,I couldnt birth the family I always wanted, I wanted kids just not one but 2-3. God granted me that,plus I got to carry one.Sorry I'm rambling on and on!

Been thinking what I want to do next with my life lately and  I am looking in to going to school. Thinking some online classes. I want a to be able to have something behind me that will be able for me to be qualified for a job that I can physically handle. With Crohn's I cant really work at a store or anything where I am no my feet 6 hours at a time and I need to be able to take frequent short breaks. But I wanna be able to help out a little more, by financially helping my family. Hmmmm, maybe a professional blogger? Yeah right sure.

I was so surprised by the response I got on facebook yesterday. I didn't really think my friends read this. I even talk to family and they refer to things I have blogged about. Thank you all for the positive feedback!      

No comments:

Post a Comment