Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What a moody house tonight...

Oh how it feel good to sleep in.I got 10 hours of sleep( With a 6am feeding).I might have got to much sleep I was draggy for a hour after I woke up.Went to straighten my hair and spend 45mins doing it. To my surprise it only took 20 mins. I started using Mane and Tail (Kids thought it was mikes shampoo because it had a horse on it,Had to explain why I was using it). I am trying to grow my hair out,and I have had a lot of people tell it me it helps. So I am giving it a shot.I will have to say my hair is so much smoother and stronger with just 3 days of uses.

My crohn's has been making its self known the last couple of days. I have had to stop why I am doing and relax because my side will get a tight feeling.I been 24 hours thirsty too. Oh I miss being pregnant for the fact that I didn't have any crohn's pains or sickness.

So we have a 11 year old that is having mood swings. Oh I am not ready for the Pre-Teen and teenage hormones.I gotta put up with my own and now another.I feel so sorry for mike.He keeps saying if it gets to bad he will just go out to his man cave( The garage),and invited beaner and the boys out too. Oh my.I can see mike getting grays in a year or 2 from the PMS he will have to put up with.

Went thou the homework drama again tonight.I was at my last nerve.I didn't know what to do. I would read where the answer was and she still would get frustrated and not know.Its like she gives up before even trying now. She is a smart girl really.Never really had a problem with school till now. Just all the homework they give in middle school.I never remember having this much to do till high school.

Chase loves to have no cloths on. 

1 comment:

  1. Take deep breaths....It will get better...Btw. loving the pics ofChase:-)

    ReplyDelete