Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Am NOT getting Any Younger!

I am sore in places I didn't know could hurt.It was a busy weekend.Today I was woke up just to be asked "Can we play with the toy cup cake maker?".Its not like I get 8 hours of sleep or anything. But it was a good thing I did get up because I wanted to make it to church. After getting everything ready for Chase,Cady,and I to go,we left on time.Chase did great. No crying,he just wanted to talk to Catlin who was behind us. Came home and lunch was ready for us. 

Even tho its Halloween our town has Trick Or Treat the night before and the day of too. So we got the kids dressed in there costumes and we went out tonight. Mike dresses up with them too.  

My Family Halloween 
The kids had a blast but we had to keep reminding them to say trick or treat at every door. They got a bag of candy that we had to stop them from eatting all of it tonight.

They fought over who would knock
Chase slept threw the whole time we was out. I think the movement soothes me to sleep.When I was pregnant I was always doing something where I was moving around. Taking care of 3 kids during the summer being 8-9 months pregnant was a challenge.

My sleepy Monkey.
 
Chase is dealing with his acid reflex again.Poor little guy fights the bottle when he eats but wants to eat. And the vomiting is back. I think his medication needs to be adjusted now that he gained weight so fast. Doctors say 50% I think or 40% of babies will deal with some form of acid reflex.

This Mommy is going to lay her head down and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a lazy day for me. My body just cant take being busy.I really over did it this weekend,My crohn's is letting me know that.

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Im wore out just reading your blog! You are such a great person to do all you do for the kids. You deserve a rest day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said. I might not of gave birth to them,but I love them like my own and would do anything for them. I love kids and always wanted a couple of my own.With crohn's it would be difficult to birth alot of kids lol. It worked out. Mike is a great dad,and couldn't be any better then what he is.

    ReplyDelete