Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just A Waiting Game Now...

Started off this day to early,5:30am came and I wasn't ready to wake up at all. I had to keep him up for a while last night so he would be tired for the EEG.We left the house at 6:30 and got on the at the hospital at 7:45.Chase did pretty good while putting on the wires on his head. Afterward he got all the wires on he wanted to sleep but couldn't because we was in a different place. At point in the test the tech called the other tech in and questioned/showed something. That's having me worried. Maybe it was nothing, Could of been good or bad. A technical difficulty or a error or it could of been something with chases health. We wont know for a week. So it just a waiting game now. 

This is the first time since we got home from the hospital that i can sit down and just relax. Chase has been moody ever since and wanted mommy to hold him so he can sleep most of the day. The kids had me running around the house like a chicken with out a head. And I was trying to do house work on top of this. Who do I contact to ask for more hours in a day?Or maybe a extra day in the week?

Tomorrow is a day closer to the weekend!Yaya!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the testing is done...now for the hardest part...waiting for the results. Try not to worry (easy advise, hard to follow!).

    I hope you have better days ahead of you...you need HAPPY TIMES.

    I love you, Punky...

    ReplyDelete