Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lets see you do this...With a smile

What a ugly rainy day out. It was one of them days where I just wanted to curl up on the sofa.Turn on some Rachael Ray and sip some hot chocolate. But it didn't happen. Chase slept pretty good last night. I got atleast 6 hours of sleep.With just one feeding in the early morning. Mike didnt have to work. He was home till early afternoon then went deer hunting. I went on a mad cleaning spree while I had some time till the kiddos got home. I been on a cleaning spree for a good 4 days.And you really cant tell. With keeping up with dishes and Chases needs. And meals,shopping a few times, a few hours to myself Saturday.So cleaning never really gets to the point where I can say ahhh I am done. All the leafs that come in and the dog chewing on stuff. The laundry I do daily. I cant really start on something that dont really need done and can wait and live around it. So I straighten up so stuff in the kitchen today. My collect all table is looking better. I dont have much to do with that tomorrow.And did a little more cleaning here in there till the kids got home.

I did get the chance to call the doctor about chases EEG results and no word yet. Still just twirling my thumps waiting. I was on the phone and my heart was in my stomach  scared for the nurse to come back on and tell me well we did get the results but doctors wants to go over them in office.But no news is good news maybe,Well I would like to think.

The kids come and it was hours of homework while I tried to cook dinner. Took 2 hours for 6th grade homework. Bring back memories of my past. Oh how I hated homework. We have homework with all the kids just about every night. While trying to do this, Chase wanted held. Environmental changes makes him want soothed. Tonight was hard to get him to sleep just has he gets use to the kids being around,they go to their moms and the cycle begins again. I am hoping he will get use to it soon.

I got my hands full never a moment when I could say I'm done. Their is something always calling my name!

My eyes are closing has I fight sleep typing this. I hope people don t take this has I am saying their lifes are not hard compare to min.

No comments:

Post a Comment