Thursday, November 3, 2011

Where Did This Day Go?

What a ugly day out.Chase and I didnt even get dressed.We stayed home all day and surprisingly mike came home around noonish. We had a pretty busy day around the house and getting stuff we needed and getting stuff done around the house.

Mike came home with a pack and play and a ecersaucer for chase. Which Chase loves both. Even the older kids play with the ecersaucer with him. He can't play with the toys that are attached to it but he loves to watch the kids play with them for him. I love watching the kids interact with chase and how they can light up Chases face too.Talking about Chase's face oh my has he got some cheeks.He is starting to get hamster cheeks I call it. I am so glad he is gaining weight.

We started a Chore Chart for the kids this today. The little thing that you keep having to remind kids.
  • Put cloths up
  • Put dirty cloths in hamper 
  • Clean your spot off at the table
  • Hang towel
  • Make bed
  • Pick up room
  • And for a bonus star is good behavior=No talking back,No beating each other up,No begging,No bugging each other.List goes on...More days then few they are good. But sometimes kids have their days where there just not in to behaving and they know what there doing but test you or don't care. But its mostly the beginning of the week or when their fathers in the fields and they test me or miss him and it gets to them.It gets to me and I'm not just feeling right when mikes in the fields. Its difficult. But its finally over for this year yaya!
This weekend I need some ME time. I need to do something for myself. I feel selfish for saying this. But I need a mommy break. A few hours just to be relieve some stress and tension. I hate saying that. I am not talking about going to a bar or partying. I was never in the bar scene anyways.I'm talking about may like going to the coffee shop having a latte with a friend. Or would go for a walk but its to darn cold. Something relaxing.

Chase is sleeping I think i am going to pick the living room up and catch some ZZzz's myself. My medication just kicked in for my back and it finally doesn't hurt and isn't tight.

1 comment:

  1. Reading today's blog makes me happy. You are making plans with the kids and are trying to get control. Once you lose control to the kids it is hard to get it back. Hang on to it.

    Yeah for Chase and the weight gain! Grandma wants to kiss those chubby cheeks. Keep it up Chase.

    I hope you get your "me" time. Don't lose yourself with all your job titles...Mommy, Housekeeper...Entertainment Director..wife...Pet owner..make time for MONICA....

    Have a great day...get some well deserved rest. I love you, Punky.

    ReplyDelete