Monday, November 21, 2011

Did You Think I Forgot?

It feels like forever since I blogged. And really it was only 3-4 days. Life has just gotten busy. And when I do have a free moment to sit down,Chase wants to be in Mommy's arms. 
The kids have been at their mom's this weekend. And I still am lost with out them here. I feel like I am always forgetting something.Chase isn't use to the routine yet of the kids being gone to mom for a day to 2. When they do come back he is a total mommy's boy.He wants held all the time. And I cant even step out of the room for a second,with out him letting me know he is upset that I didn't take him with me. He doesn't act scared or like he forgot his sibblings. He will smile and talk to them and don't give them a look like he don't know them. I just wounder when he will get the idea of they sometimes aren't here and when they come back it like the same has they left. 
Cady has been reading to chase after school.      

I will be back on the blog routine tonight! Just got off of track a few days..opps


No comments:

Post a Comment