Monday, November 21, 2011

What Have I Gotten Myself In To?Black Friday Is It Called That For The Black Eye You Might Get?

I hate this time of the year cold out side and just plan old nasty. I refuse to get out in it with chase unless I HAVE too. So we stayed home recovered from our busy weekend. Chase napped most of the day and had me worried he wasn't going to sleep at night.

Posing with the monkey,He isn't old enough to actually sleep with it yet. 
Mike and I spent hours looking at black Friday ads. Being that I am a black Friday "virgin" I am excited and scared. But there will be no pushing me around for the 42" LCD Sharp TV for $199. I will get it if its the last thing I do. :) Toys r Us is having a great sell too.I will be up there earlier for that 7pm on thanksgiving night because they open at 9pm Its black Friday,Not Thanksgiving day shopping. I am not looking forward to being out and about all day at families house's then to turn around and have to drive to springfield and shop till 2-3am.But its all for the joy of kids.

Other then just a lazy day nothing really great to blog about. Waiting on early Christmas present to get here. For all the headache my mother went through to find a tablet that worked. Finally went and bought a Kindle Fire and works perfect. Should be here any day now. Would be great if it comes just in time for my big shopping trip!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of both monkeys...I hope your Christmas present gets there on time, too.

    ReplyDelete