Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Felt Like A Rainy Day,Just With Out The Rain.

I am running a day behind on blogging.Last night I just felt horrible. No energy, Coughing,and couldn't keep my eyes open after I got chase asleep.

The big question is still...Any news on chase's results?We are still touched on how many people care.But sad to report no news yet. Mike and I are getting very impatient,So I am calling today.And they told me that the results are faxed in to his doctor so I should have some news with tonight(Today's Blog).

Chase and I had a enjoyably morning of just playing around and cuddling. We both just couldn't get our self in the Monday mode.Well for chase everyday is the same.I think he likes the weekdays better then weekends because he gets all his naps in when we aren't running all over.

Chase got a Bumbo yesterday,You are probably thinking what is a Bumbo? Well its a infant seat that helps them to learn how to sit up. I been waiting for him to be able to hold his neck up by his self.And he is actually doing pretty well. And now he loves to hang out with Mommy in the kitchen.

In the kitchen while the kids were doing homework
Oh I skipped over the awkward conversation Mike and I had a talk with Brooke about female issues and puberty. Had to explain pads. She would kill me if she knew I was blogging about it. But like I told her, its just part of life. I am just not ready for the teasing of her younger sister once she starts. Cady will find if funny in some way shape or form. Thank God I had a boy.

While waiting for time to go by to pick up the pizza for dinner.Cady decide to read chase a book. She has been reading to him every day after school for AR.So I got the bumbo out so they could sit by each other and she enjoyed reading to him. I thought it was cute.

Chase loves to be read to and Cady loves to read.What a great match!
Just this darn cold made me tired all day and I went to bed with out blogging. I try to Blog at night so its still fresh in my memory. And I been trying to get a picture a day for the blog too.


No comments:

Post a Comment