Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Just Want A Calm Week.

Once again I am a day late for my blog, I apologize.Yesterday was busy with chase wanting to be held a lot and waking up every 20 minutes wanting held and butt patted to sleep.With the tested he had today,I was worried sick about what the results would be. I will address more about the test in today's blog(this is yesterdays blog).

Its like every week its a appointment or two.I just want a calm week. No appointments and the kids not trash to house.I got enough to clean just picking up after my self.Maybe its time to get a chore chart started then maybe this house can run in a orderly fashion. That's what I am going to start.A chore chart.

Well off to clean the house..I hope to get today's blog posted tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment