Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No News Means Good News?Maybe....

I am on edge waiting for chase's EEG now. I keep thinking well maybe if it was bad they would of got the results to use ASAP.But then again,I walked on a broken leg for a week once because they didn't get the results back till the day I went to the doctors about a headache problem and they just happened to get the results that morning.To look at chase and all the new things he does daily.I keep thinking positive.He is a moving little grooving boy. And his "talking" is really taking off. He can mimic sounds you make.When I say "I love you" He can make noises in the same tone pattern. He is proving he is developing strong and great. Makes mommy so tickled.

Holidays are right around the corner. And I am slowly looking forward to them. Thanksgiving is just about 2 weeks a way. One thing I am not looking forward to is all the food. I started this"diet" at the wrong time of the year. But full steam ahead. I am not dropping the diet for the holidays. I will only enjoy the food while I eat it. I will enjoy my size 11 jeans MUCH MORE. Oh how I miss them jeans. There folded up sitting in my closet just reminding me everyday that they miss me Tee Hee. Here soon I will be strutting "My stuff" in them!

I don't remember 6th grade homework being so difficult.Was sitting down with Brooke  and it was so frustrating for  her she was just about in tears. And was at the point she just gave up and was throwing her hair in her face and playing around with stuff. Being a step parent I didn't know what to do. I kept explaining over and over and it was like talking to a wall. She was just so burnt out on it. I didn't wanna tell her step by step to add this or subtract that. I was trying to explain it and talk it out so she would figure out what she need to do with the numbers. I was even putting them in every days things she would do. But she was just so frustrated, it made me frustrated right along with her. Teachers need to explain a little bit better or she needs a little extra help. Because I don't know what else to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment