Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Finally Get To Breath,News On The EEG.

Woke up at 8am with Chase still asleep.What a shock.I finally ened up having to wake him up at
9am to eat. Today made it 2 weeks since his EEG.Called around and finally track the results down,then had to wait till chase's doctor to get them.I finally got the news that it came out to be normal. Oh I was filled with joy,you couldn't imagine .But the question is what is causing the leg thumping?I am back to worrying now. Is this just something he does that he can control like a stretching, or is it a sign or a symptom.

Chase peacefully sleeping .
Today chase fell asleep on his back by himself. With his acid reflex its hard and sometime impossible for him to fall asleep laying flat. So I was in shock and amazed that I just had to take pictures.

Worked on math homework for 40 minutes on 4 problems.I didn't remember math being so hard. I don't they are spending enough time teaching the lessons. Brooke came home fighting with me on how to do it. I kept trying to explain to her how and why I am doing what. But dividing decimals is a tough thing to understand. I had to look it up in the book my self its been so long and we depend on calculator to much.

Other then that really nothing interesting. I have been taking it easy today. My cold has got me tired and weak from coughing and just being sick in general is tougher on me. I may not hurt from this cold but I feel it in different ways. I am sore from coughing more then normal. I sleep but not solid. And my immune system is low from the medication it takes longer for me to fight anything. And once I get a cold its hard not to get it again in a week or so again.

 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Chase is sleeping better. But you need to get to feeling better. Try not to worry about Chase and his "thumping". You may be right, he may be doing it because it is something he can control. Don't worry until you have something to worry about. Take care...Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete