Friday, November 11, 2011

I Dont Believe There Is Really 24Hrs In A Day

I needed nothing more then just peace yesterday. NOPE. To much to ask for. Spent 2 hours cleaning the floor because of a nasty mess that was made. I bleached and bleached then felt like taking a bleach bath. Yesterday seemed like it was only 4 hours in a day. It was like blink and it was gone. But got well somewhat of alot done. Made a roast for dinner,Bleached the floor and did some re organizing of the kitchen. Ran to wal mart while mike was home for lunch. Did a load of cloths. Kids came home and Ashley came over. There is no way to do anything with having company over plus the kids home.The kiddos act different with people over its like it gets them out of their routine. I use to be the same way...I think. Once the kids went to their moms. I was still none stop busy trying to pick up and vacuum when chase allowed.

Chase is getting so big its unbelievable.You cant really tell he was a preemie any more at all. Any where I go I have people asking if any results on his EEG.It touches me to know so many people care about the lil guy. But still no results. I am going to try and call them today to see if the doctors office is even open today being veterans days.

We got a semi busy weekend a head of us...And I still gotta get moving today. I know this blogs is once again a day late...but at least I get it done.

1 comment:

  1. As a mom of twin girls who were born 8 weeks early, I don't believe there is 24 hours in a day either. I feel like there is less. Juggling, school, finding a new job and taken care of 3 month old girls, it takes a lot. You can't tell that my girls were preemies either. I hope everything is good with your son. Please follow my blog as well http://preemietwinsandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete