Saturday, November 12, 2011

"I Don't Remember This House,Are We There Yet?

I must of been making some funny faces while I was sleeping this morning because I woke up with Chase laughing at me. He was talking and smiling then all of a sudden it was FEED ME NOW again. After feeding him it was our morning nap. Woke up and didn't even heard the kids come home. So looked in the bedrooms and they was quietly watching t.v. They know I need my extra sleep of I am grumpy.

So after cleaning the kitchen and doing the lunch routine. We loaded up the SUV and head off to swim. While in town all I heard out of John was "Are we there yet,I don't remember this house are we there yet?"We went to a indoor pool that was in a town over from us. When we got there I found my tot wet from a bottle that leaked. I was just like "why my luck".The kids got in the swimming suits. And they was off to play and splash.


John 

Brooke

Cady

Dar
Chase was for the most part a happy baby. He wanted a lot of attention today. He was very vocal. He would yell not cry for ya. Then once you came to him he wanted to just smile and talk your ear off. I guess he had something important to tell you but just couldn't understand him tee hee.

Chase and his sock monkey that Grandma B got him.
Got the little one to sleep now, in my arms and I'm going to go take me something for my ankle. Its bugged me enough today that I got my boot out.Which I hate with a passion.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun..we need to get all of them together have a big swim party there that'd be a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a wonderful super mom...you have way more on your plate at your age than when I was at the same age. I hope every one appreciates all you do. Yea! A pic of our Monkey with his monkey. So cute!

    ReplyDelete