Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where can I buy sleep at?

Looked at wal mart and they don't sell sleep. Coffee just don't kick it to keep me from yawning all day*yawn*I can't stop.

The kids have it counted down till Halloween. I am pretty excited my self. Since having step kids and now a child of my own holidays are just has exciting to them as for me. I remember last Halloween. The kids got so much candy I still think we have some(I think its time to put it in the trash).Saturday is the parade which will be Chase 2nd one. He sleeps through all the noise,I don't know how. After the parade,I think we will head over to see the costume judging.
Halloween 2010

I am currently looking for some books on step parenting. I am having some trouble with john, He will cry for mom for a while after leaving her house. I tried everything, by telling him he will see her tomorrow(If it is the case, I don't lie to him about the day he will see her). I have tried taking his mind off of it with his favorite toys.The best thing I found to work is just let him cry.He calms him self down faster, but I don't know if that's the wrong way of going about it.

I am going to head to the shower,gotta go get gas and get the kids after school.I wounder if wal greens sells water with fluoride for baby formula. I need to buy like 20 at a time. Chase is a hungry monster now and we go threw them in 1-2 days it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment