Monday, October 24, 2011

The love/hate I have for this season.

I love the fall colors and the cool breeze. On the other hand I hate harvest season. This one is proving its going to be the worst,with a new born that was a preemie. (I'll get in to that later) and 3 school age kids. Its none stop around the house. Mike works from 8am to about 8pm or later. Till the fields are done.

But besides that,nothing really to complain about. Chase our son that will be 3months on the 28th is finally putting on the ounces. He had a battle with acid reflex and dropped some weight and now is putting on 11-12ozs a week on(as of 10-19 he weighted 9ibs 7ozs).

Halloween is right around the corner and the kids are looking forward to it. We have one going to be a Mario Brother, another has a pop star cowgirl I think, and a wolverine type costume. Chase was going to go has a monkey. but we decide its getting to cold at night for him to join the family fun this time.

This I going to be a short little blog I started this a little late in the day. Kids will be getting out of school soon and I'll have to pick them up and chase is making it known that he is waking up. He makes cute lil noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment