Friday, October 28, 2011

Small Mistakes= Alot of Pain Sometimes,Anyone Found My Brain Yet?

I would like to start off with saying.I am not a cardinal hater!My personal out look is I don't get why a game has to take over the news,and why are sports players just right along with actors and singers are paid more then doctors,paramedics,police,and people that make a different in peoples life and save them. Doctors get paid good I know but nothing like what Pujols makes.Without people protecting us,saving our live we wouldn't be able to have the life's we do. This is my out look out it. I enjoy sports, I do.But what they get paid,and how they take over the news with World Series,and the Super Bowl.I don't agree with.Report on it once and move on.

I had my friend Ashley and her adorable daughter over today. I can not believe her youngest daughter is getting so big.Just was yesterday I was holding her as a newborn and being so nervous. I was 3-4 months pregnant and getting excited to be holding my baby in a few months. Chase turned 3 months old today. That is so unreal to think about.I still sit and stare at him thinking"I cant believe he is mine".I still have negative feeling about the day he was born. I feel like the joy was stolen from it and replaced with fear.The birth of your child is suppose to be one of the happiest days of your life. It was the scariest for me and probably Mike too.To be told your child is on his cord and you need a emergency c-section is the worst words ever to hear. With every contraction his heart rate went down.But I will get to his birth story some other post. But seems like just yesterday.

I swear I am losing my mind slowly. I hurt myself a couple of times today that should of been common since to me. Tried to fix the vacuum cleaner while it was on-Stuck my hand in it when it was on. Figured out I put something on it in the wrong place opps. I did a couple of little stupid things like that all day. I swear I was never this how can I put it,unaware of what I was doing. I have been even forgetting peoples names.I couldn't think of Cadence's name today. I knew it started with a C but it didn't come to me for a few seconds. I look at my "step" kids("  " used because I am not married to the father yet) as my own kids. And I forgot a name. I am really thinking something is causing this. But I cant put my finger on it. Maybe I forgot?

Well everyone is in bed.I am headed there myself for 2 hours of sleep before little man is probably want a bottle.I am excited for tomorrow.Parade will be fun to take the kids to, and we are decorating pumpkins also.

1 comment:

  1. I don't agree with the pay scale in sports...but I get entertainment out of watching them...the getting together with friends...the "small" betting excitement...it's just something to do...GO CARDS!

    You will find that with age...some small stuff will slip your mind...and that is ok...You have to stop and think that a few years ago you did not have so much on your "plate" to try and remember. You are filling up your brain with lots to do and think about. Your brain is getting quite the workout. You are doing fine, little momma. Keep up the good work. Life will slide into a nice little routine for you before too long.

    I love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete