Monday, October 24, 2011

Snot,Drama,and a glass on ice tea.

Got Chase asleep. His sleep pattern was broken Sunday because he wanted to stay awake and play with Aunt Cri.I can still sit here and stair at him sleeping for hours.

Sitting back and taking a deep breath in. Mike's in bed from a long day on the farm(harvesting beans). I had a uneventful day for once. Cleaned the house a little. Took a nap. Took care of chase of course. Went and seen Cri. Chit Chatted with her. Picked up the kiddos. Did the dinner routine.Got bath snack and bed done. And now just reflecting on the day.

I use to blog a lot in high school. With moves and parents splitting got out of the routine. Now that I have my son. I would like to keep a blog on life. But right now this momma is going to finish her tea,And catch some ZzZz's.

PS. I knew the cards was going to lose. Was just waiting for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment