Wednesday, October 26, 2011

If you find my brain,please return!

My little boy isn't showing he is a preemie. He weighted in at 10Ibs 4ozs. He is a few pounds lighter then what he should be at 3 months.But he just about doubled his weight already{birth weight was 5Ibs 6ozs}. He is a little eating monster now. He is currently happy swinging away.

Today was happy hump day.Nothing really went on today. It rained a little so mike and his boss wasn't able to get the rest of the corn out. But did get home early to pull out my burnt Lasagna out of the oven and try and eat it but it was ate-able.Before that I made the kids pizza and left the cardboard under it on a pan.Then put the lasagna in the oven set the time and forgot to turn the oven on.In the end I burn the lasagna. It just wasn't my day to cook.

Mike left me a nice present behind the car today. He knows how to get me shook up. Just about stepped on a dead snake he left for me. Oh I jumped and screamed bloody murder. I dont know how we can keep them out of out stair well. If anyone has ideas let me know. I am tired of calling people to come kill a snake for me because its in front of my door and I cant get around it. Or even better I had one in the hallway of our house this summer. I have no idea how it got in.All I know is a good snake is a dead one. Even better if they aren't on our property. 





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our little Monkey is finally coming around and gaining weight!

    Shame on Mike for that snake prank!

    I enjoy reading your blogs...

    ReplyDelete