Thursday, September 6, 2012

Short...but to the point. Of nothing.

Had a up lifting day. Not a spare minute to waste but up beat day. Chase really surprised me today and was himself today. Wasn't fussy at all I was expecting melt downs and crying all day. He would get a little mad because he had to figure out how to do some things again.

We got a pretty good routine going around here. And kids know what to expect. We work pretty good has a family. Mike worked a little bit late which kept my day going a little late to being I had some shopping that needed done once he got home.

I am trying to figure out something to do with a one year old that would be fun for him. Mike will be in the fields this weekend.And the older kiddos will be at there moms. So me and chase will be having some mommy and son time. He needs a little highlight of his week just not appointments. I would hate to see what a depressed one year old would be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment