Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lost in thought

My body is running on over drive and at times I wonder if I am having a heart attack. I got everything ready to send out to the doctors.

Chase got his brace fitted today. We are keeping him in it for the hope of it at least just slowing down his curve from getting any worse. Chase is sound asleep in his brace. Looking down at him in it, I just start to cry. My baby boy is going threw so much that I just wish I could take away. I wanna know what's going threw his little mind.

I am really lost in words trying to type tonight. With everything running threw my mind. I feel like I am just going to fall apart. If I had a job,I would be having to quit at this moment. Once again with 7 appointments with week with chase and one of my own. Mike has been right along side of me doing what ever he can when he isn't in the fields. I am so glade that mike has also seen what EDF casting can do and is on borad for wanting it for chase. We will not let anything stop us from getting our kids the best medical care they need. I got to thank all my family and friends for being such great support too. They have offered help if they can. We couldn't be doing this alone. But I still at this point feel like I could be doing more for my lil boy to be heard.  

1 comment:

  1. I try to fallow ur blog when i can but this one made me cry.Although i have no idea of wat u r going through i do feel for u.U,chase and ur family r always in my praiers.ur an amazing mother and friend u were always there to answer ne ?'s i had about my son.I just wish i had a way of helping u too.i knw u guys will make it through this.Chase is a very strong young man and u r a very strong mother too. Every pic i c hes smileing so keep up the good wrk mama.

    ReplyDelete