Monday, September 3, 2012

I will travel to the end of the world for him.

I am feeling a little better day. I am stressing myself to a headache. I have emailed so many people and doctors today.We are willing to traveling anywhere,I want to get a opinion on getting chase EDF casted. The results and info I have read is amazing. Bracing this young isn't really seen. And not any children's  hospital can do the type of casting we are looking at.

We really just had a at home type of days. Kids have been playing and Chase has been playing right along with him. I love to sit back and just watch it. 

Mikes been playing around with his race car getting everything worked out to get it to be running next year. Everything is planned to be tuned up this winter. And I gotta admit I am missing racing already. 

And everytime I have a free moment I am on here searching and searching. I cant stop thinking there is more that I can be doing for my baby boy. We need answers and the best treatment. And we don't have time spare. I keep wanting to wake up and this all just be a nightmare. Its consuming my life and my mind. I just keep thinking what if we don't do the right thing for our baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment