Friday, September 14, 2012

One Step Closer,But Still No Sight Of The End Yet.

We got the call we have been waiting for every minute since Monday for. Shriners Hospital for Children's called. Chase has gotten a appointment with a doctor that can give us more hope and help to give him more of a chance of not having to go in for surgery. There will always be a chance till skeletal matured age. But EDF casting helps CURE Progressive Infantile Scoliosis. We all just gotta BELIEVE this will work and CURE.

I have truly missed the older kiddo's around the house the past 2 days. I feel lost. Its really busy when having 4 kids and just me here while mikes in the fields. But I have to say,they keep me positive. And I love hearing school story's of what happened. Or the art work they did. Just the little bragging for how good they did. It really makes me look at the little things in life and smile. I always have praised them for any work they have done. And if it wasn't a good grade,we talk about what they could of did to get it right. We fix the mistake at home to help them learn and I always tell them "we know our mistakes now and that's all we can do now and try our best once again next time huh?". John brought a picture home of his family he had to draw. He had Dad, Mom, Cady, Brooke, and himself. He told me he was kinda ashamed he did put me and chase down. I was kinda hurting at first and thought maybe he wasn't accepting of the "new family members". But I stepped back and thought, its still probably hard for him to come to terms with everything. I know he loves us. And he has never showed any real signs of rebelling towards,Me or Chase. He will flat out tell anyone he likes not being the littlest brother anymore. Or will tell me he don't want mommy mad that he loves me because I do everything that a mommy should do for him. But just that picture showed that a child still after 3 years wishes that mommy and daddy was still together. And that subject is a very touchy subject to try to talk about.

The weather is getting to my favorite time. Fall is like the best season. I love colorful tree's. And now that chase can enjoy the park,its a great time to go to parks and play. I think that's what we might do tomorrow. Get the stroller out and all of us will go to the park close to home.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment