Monday, September 17, 2012

A Productive Weekend With The Conlee Kids!


So we had a productive weekend at The Conlee House. Got everything straightened out to be messed up this week.  This week is just like any other week filled with Chiropractor,PT, Looking for a good hotel in Chicago,and getting ready for next week. On top of all the stay at home mommy duty's.This week didn't start off good. Me and Chase are sick! First colds of the season. Good ol mucus draining in the back of the throat waking up with eyes mated,and top it all off a cough that seems to take away energy from me.

Chase has a new thing he loves to do. He know how to yell for "brober"=brother. The past 2 nights he had to play in johns room with him before bed.
My Little boy's

Chase took in FIRST step Saturday night  while playing with John. I think you could of heard me a block away. Yelling,OMG he tried to walk. Momma was proud. But just look at them two, I swear chase is a little John Jr. We are all so use to seeing the brace on Chase and Chase is so use to it. I think we all forget he has it on.














"Conlee Angels"
Dar figured on how to use my phone and had a little photo-shoot of her own a couple of times this weekend. Cracks me up to see the pictures on my phone. She even got smart and learned how to post them on my Facebook.  















We had a pretty good weekend,I must say. I had all 5 kids by myself. I really cant say it was horrible at all. We had some issues but your always going to have issues with a pre-teen?How do you punish your pre-teen for talking about,hiding messes in rooms(I use to do this my self all my childhood I'll admit I was a pack rat) and beating on siblings? If you took something away,how long was they grounded from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment