Saturday, January 26, 2013

He feels lost on these weekends.

Only a few more days until nice Arizona weather. I don't know anyone that likes this cold weather, and if you I'm sorry but your crazy!

Chase is in his bed telling him self a bedtime story. When his brother and sisters are gone its like all routine is out the window, I can just forget that he had one. All day he will stop at their bedrooms doors and knock and yell for them. It's kinda cute and sad at the same time.

I did absolutely nothing today. Should of did atleast a little but ahhh it will wait till tomorrow. I enjoy it but feel guilty on these types of days. They don't come often. I try my hardest to not let life run me over. But it is right now. Every little thing in my life is running me down.

On a good note Chase is attempting to take steps all by him self took 3 steps  by himself. And his balance is getting better again he is back to being a pro with his walker. He can get anywhere he wants with it now. 

I'll leave off with a old picture. I can remember Chase being that small like it was yesterday. He was so tiny, slept a lot, and kinda colicy( I don't miss that). He would sometimes sleep so much during the day I would just pick him up to cuddle and rock him. I still at night just wanna pick him up and rock my sleeping baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment