Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goodbye Cast#1!

Yesterday will be one of the best days of 2013,We got to remove our baby's ''turtle shell". And he made mommy proud. We was braced to see chase cry and have to hold him down from fighting us and that NEVER happened. He had the doctor all nervous for nothing. While getting the cast pealed off,my heart broke. Seeing my son sitting up straight and ribs not that bad displaced. Taking the cast off, and everything feel in to place where we started before.I guess my hopes were up a little high. All I could do was forget about Chase's spine and just love on him.

He came home and got right in the bath,after some much needed daddy cuddles.
















All now is pray that Cast number 2 is better. That little man will have a good growth spurt while in a cast!










And we leave this blog off with a video of Chase being such a good boy...Chase's Doctor is great with him and I couldn't ask for a better doctor for him.(This was out at our local hospital not Chicago Shriners)

No comments:

Post a Comment