Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Family Needs Their Own TV Show.

While picking up Dar, She commented that our family should have its own show. With everything going on and never a boring moment. My first response to this was"yeah I would call it, Wheres the Prozac?" Because sometimes I question I should be on something. Things get crazy here and I just wanna yell TIME OUT. But the world around us and our bodies just wont take a TIME OUT. I tried that.

I was crazy enough to think going to Springfield to shop would be a great idea Saturday. With 2 more weeks till Christmas, everyone and their mothers thought it would be a great idea too I think. I wanted to once again ask my self am I crazy, I should really be on Prozac. I yelled out the window to the girl honking her horn behind me. Which then I had to explain to Cady and Dalton that traffic makes people crazy and it not right to go off on someone, while I still wanted to stick my head out the window and tell the girl behind if she thinks she can cut in between cars be my guest. Toys r us was crazy like Black Friday crazy just minus the lines. 14 pink elephants that pop out balls and not a one blue! On I was so temped to just get the pink. Chase is young enough he wont remember he had a cool awesome toy that just happened to be pink.  But mikes voice was in my head telling me "its pink,come on really" and making fun of me for getting it. So I got chase a manly toy instead, a toddler tool table.(from grandma and grandpa AZ.)

The Christmas tree is up and all the decorations. Even some presents under the tree. But one thing is missing. SNOW. It just don't feel like the holidays when it was just 60 degrees last weekend.

Chase is becoming one stinking child. The tops of his cast smells from drool. Only a month left in this cast and this momma cant wait to put chase in the bath tub. I wish we could frebeeze  his cast.


No comments:

Post a Comment