Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All I want for christmas is....My baby walking!

I am a blog lacker, I have been lacking on writing on here all year long. But really nothing to report.I could tell you all about my day like what people do on face book...." Well I woke up and ate breakfast..blah blah blah blah" But I don't want to bore my readers. 

All the kiddos are doing good. And really nothing exciting to shout out. We have a pretty good routine going. And nothing really eventful has happened.I guess that can be a good thing. We have not had a sick kiddo yet this season. I on the other hand has been hit by a chest and head cold which might have sent me in to a small flare up with my crohn's( I NEED remicade). 

Chase has been on a learning spree these passed 2 wks. He will blow kisses, clap, play patty cake(in his own little cute way), wave hi(when he wants too) and he is trying so hard to walk. He will take one or to independent step is you coach him along. Physical Therapy brought in a walker today for him to use to get use to walking with good posture.  He looks such like a little boy and not my baby boy when walking. Its bitter sweet to watch him grow. Because its just to fast and all the little new things his his doing make me so happy!But I keep looking for the pause button. 

And for his cast,we all are doing great with it. Diaper changes aren't that bad any more. And he has not had any accidents where we had to un-pad it and re pad it or blow dry it. He has 5wks and 5 days left in it I think.Then its close cuddles,and squishy hugs and lots of fun in the bath tub for a week. 

Here is a oldie but a goodie.This was 14 months ago. Its kinda hard to remember Chase this tiny. He was around 6-7 pounds then.

No comments:

Post a Comment