Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Everything just seemed to not wanna go right today!:)

Calm day around the house...that's all I hope for every day when I wake up. Does it ever happen? Rarely. I was greeted by a exploded diaper. Chase slept from 7pm to 8am. Pampers 12 hour protections can't hold up to my sons bladder at night. So I had a crib,chase,livingroom floor,and sleeper to clean first thing this morning and chase laughed the whole time in the tub. Like just telling me he thought it was a funny way to start the day.

I had one of them days where I just wanted to ask does someone find this funny because I don't. My van decide to just spray anti freeze out and start to over heat. And that won't be fixed till this weekend if it rains like its supost too. So I came home and cooked steaks for mike. Yeah,kinda forgot they were on while feeding chase. And well he didn't have to question if they was done or not, becaese they was well well done! After putting Chase to bed, I did the job everyone hates....clean the gutters. The first thing people would do is get your ladder out. Not I, our gutters are like 3 feet off the ground how great right? Gotta love this house! Earth homes are tornadoes safe, easy to cool. And if we lose power we have a generator that runs the whole house. So 10 mins later and poof the gutters are clean. Kids brought me a brownie home from youth group and that was a great pick me up too highlight the day of everything well getting overloaded or over done.

Oh the new trend around the house is to brok at everything. Yes, chase learned a new thing. A chicken goes brok brok bbbbrok. Well now that's the only vocab he wants to use. Even the dog gives him this weird look when chase broks at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment