Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Weekend of Pictures!

We are one busy family. I feel like a dog chasing my tale sometime. One tip I have for any family is to write down everything. I have been living off of 2 calenders and with Chase's medical history and on going treatment if you would call it that is so in detail I have to write down anything and everything. If I ever lost my calendar book and Chase's medical note book I would be lost. 

The sheep just loved the attention. 
We found time this weekend to take some time away from the house. Chase has been sick with a cough so has mike and john. So Dar,Cady and I went to the harvest fest.






We fed some goats,petted sheep, went on a hay ride,and picked some pumpkins.






















We enjoyed the day out but couldn't stop feeling like we was missing 3 other kids and Dad along. We now sometime this week got to do something with out pumpkins.






We having all the reports need to shriners. Now it should be this week that we Chase's casting date which should be with in the next week or 2. Praying we get Nov 4 as a casting date. I hear that a lot of casting family I have been talking to will be going that day also. I am still a emotional wreck. I feel my depression really setting in. And I feel depressed that I even feel this way. But I keep most of it hidden in.


Mommy and Babycakes






We had a fun filled picture weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment