Saturday, January 14, 2012

Short but to the point!

Its 1am and I'm wore out to the Max. But it one of them nights I cant sleep. Chase has been asleep for 3 hours night. I am in just in a mood. I cant explain. With all the stress I'm not surprised. Chase has been really developing his hand eye coronation. Looks like we are going to have a another lefty. Trust me I will do everything in my power to change that. I hate how lefty's write. No effence to lefty's out there. I got a lefty here at home and I cab barley read her writing. Mike and I both agree it must be genetics or something because Brooke and his mom are. Chase is still blabbing away. And no effects from the seizure. We are still waiting on results from recent eeg. I will update more tomorrow I'm wore out and just wanna relax

No comments:

Post a Comment