Friday, May 17, 2013

Finally an update!

Sorry it's been so long since a update but we been pretty busy. With keeping up with Chase's appointments, the kids, my appointments and health and the house. 

Chase has been in cast #3 for 7weeks now,only 2 more to go. I feel that 9 wks in this cast is going to be hard to hit but with Chicago's Shriners are pretty busy and I guess,I called a lil bit to late(4 wks after getting this cast) to get him in where he should be in his cast schedule. I learned this time I'm calling super early like first week in cast. 

We officially have a walking little boy! 3 weeks ago he just decide he rather be walking then crawling. He was walking a little bit before but we had to really coach him and he would take a up to 10 or so steps. Now he is totally walking everywhere. Now he can bug his siblings more and get in to everything. After he got the walking down and got tubes placed in his ears, he also talks more now. He is growing up way to fast and I'm missing the baby stage so much. 

I have been working on resolving some of my back and hip pain I been dealing with. We found out my lower few vertebras that aren't fused have curved( darn you scoliosis). And my right hip is higher then the left, I could feel that before the X-ray. So with that I developed snapping hip syndrome. Everything is connected from having scoliosis. All my pain drives me harder to make sure chase has the best shot of straightening his spine. So scoliosis is running my life I feel at this moment. Everything is planned around all our appointments and on the days we do have free,  I recover or well try too. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment